Hello gorgeous people and welcome back to my site for yet another post! So in Texas it is FINALLY starting to get cooler which means I’m ready to break out all of the faux furs and thigh high boots! Every season I compile a list made of items that are my absolute must haves! So this year I’m sharing my list and the places where you can find them! Happy Shopping Babes 🙂
- Black Embroidered Wrap Skirt : So I am obsessed with embroidered items right now so this skirt was definitely speaking to me! I love the mini length of the skirt to pair with tights and ankle booties for a chill night out.
- Luna Navy Velvet Block Heel Thigh High Boots : I love that thigh high boots are still on trend because for a tall gal like myself they look absolutely amazing lol! Normally I would gravitate to a black boot because black is bae, BUT this navy blue is speaking to me on a whole other level!
- Glamorous Dozen Roses Embroidered Jeans : Surprise another embroided item on the list! These jeans remind me so much of Dolce & Gabbana’s and Gucci’s jeans and they need to be in my closet like yesterday. Other than the fact that they are embroidered I love that they are high waist which once against compliments my tall frame!
- Princetown Snake Slipper : I saw a pair of these beautiful babies on one of my favorite style inspirations, Designer Winonah De Jong, and fell in love instantly. Now of course these are most definitely out of my price range but a girl can dream right? If you love me I wear a size 9 *insert side eye emoji*
- Plush Dress With Embroidered Patches : Dang Muriel back at it again with the embroidery LOL! But no I promise this is the last one and its a beauty. I’m really into mini lengths for the fall/winter because they go great with tights! Grey has always been my go to so this dress is definitely a winner in my book.
- Spherical Shoulder Bag : I am all about textures this season so it was no surprise that this ball of joy made it to my list! What I love about this adorable bag is not only the beautiful navy and grey tones but that gorgeous velvet. This item would so great for a night out with the girls or even a lunch date with bae!
- Red Bubble Faux Fur Coat : What’s F/W without faux fur? NOTHING. Y’all I promise the first time I saw this coat I screamed because it’s just so beautiful. Now once again I usually lean toward black everything but this red caught my eye and it needs to be in my closet.
- Chain Collar Necklace : The last gorgeous piece on my list is this stunning choker! I don’t usually wear jewelry other than my promise ring but I’ve been really drawn to chokers lately! I envisioned this choker paired with a simple minimalist outfit so that it could definitely take the shine!
This does wrap of my list and another post my beauties! But leave me a comment and tell me which item was your favorite! Also let me know what are some of your fall must haves?
Until next time…
Stay Gorgeous and I Love You!